Happy Friday, can I get a TGIF?! I am so excited for the weekend (even thought it was a short week, haha!). I love makeup, it is no secret. I love trying out new makeup products and new looks, but overall I try to keep my makeup really natural, especially for work. Here is my makeup routine for a very natural makeup look that is perfect for daytime or work.
1. Prime. Fenty Beauty by Rhianna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer – I picked up this primer earlier this month and I am IN LOVE! It sets a gorgeous base for your foundation and feels very light on my skin.
2. Foundation. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua – This is my holy grail foundation. I have been using it for years, and always happily return to it when I try new products. It is the perfect everyday foundation and truly makes your skin look gorgeous. I would say it is lower coverage, but is buildable to a medium coverage. Plus it smells amazing.
3. Correct. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector – If you have dark circles under your eyes, this is a game changer. This seriously makes me look like I have had a million hours of sleep, and never creases!
4. Conceal. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer – This is the holy grail of all concealers. I have tried so many different concealers and this is by far the best I have ever used. It covers and darkness under your eyes flawlessly. It doesn’t crease, even after a eight hour plus work day.
5. Set. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (in translucent) – This setting powder is an all time favorite, and it is super affordable! They staying power of this powder is amazing and will never make you look powdery or cakey. I usually just use this in my t-zone where I am prone to getting oily.
6. Bronze. Becca Sunlit Bronzer – I get super fair in the winter, and sometimes I will not wear bronzer at all, but I like to add a little glow and the bali sands shade is the perfect winter shade for me. The consistency of this product is gorgeous and provides such a natural bronzed look.
7. Blush. NARS Orgasm Blush – All time favorite blush!
8. Highlight. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecting Highlighter (opal) – I cannot say enough good things about this highlighter. The smallest amount will give you such a gorgeous healthy glow.
9. Eyes. Urban Decay Naked2 Basic Palette. If you are looking for the perfect matte palette, look no further! The colors are so wearable for an everyday look.
10. Lash Prep. Lancome Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer – This is a lash game changer! If you have short eye lashes (like me), this will add so much length and volume to your lashes.
11. Lashes. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I’ve been loving this mascara, it’s the perfect combination of adding length and volume.
12. Set. GlamGlow Glowsetter Makeup Setting Spray. If you want to look like a glowing goddess, you need this setting spray. It gives such a beautiful glow and really helps keeping make up in place.
I hope you all enjoyed my everyday makeup favorites!